Lastowski, Myers promoted
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. of Jackson has promoted both Kevin Lastowski and Chris Myers promoted to vice president of operations. Lastowski will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine’s production and processing facilities located in South Florida, and Myers will be responsible for oversight of all the company’s operations in North Florida. They will both report directly to Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine.
Lastowski has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 2001. He most recently served as an operations manager in the company’s Dade City, Fla., operation. Previously, he served as the general manager for the company’s Bushnell and Brooksville, Fla., operations and has also held management positions at Cal-Maine’s Guthrie, Ky., and Bethune, S.C., operations. Lastowski graduated from North Carolina State University in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in poultry science and associate’s degrees in both agricultural pest management and agribusiness management.
Myers joined the company in 2002 and has held management positions at different locations in Florida since Cal-Maine Foods acquired these operations in 2005. He is also located in Dade City. Myers began his tenure with the company in Bethune, S.C., and later moved to assume management positions with Cal-Maine in Louisburg, N.C. Myers has an associate’s degree in general agriculture from North Carolina State University. He is a member of the board of the Florida Poultry Federation and also serves on the Florida Animal Industry Technical Council and the Florida Emergency Poultry Disease Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody