Lastowski, Myers promoted
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. of Jackson has promoted both Kevin Lastowski and Chris Myers promoted to vice president of operations. Lastowski will have responsibility for all of Cal-Maine’s production and processing facilities located in South Florida, and Myers will be responsible for oversight of all the company’s operations in North Florida. They will both report directly to Sherman Miller, COO of Cal-Maine.
Lastowski has been employed with Cal-Maine Foods since 2001. He most recently served as an operations manager in the company’s Dade City, Fla., operation. Previously, he served as the general manager for the company’s Bushnell and Brooksville, Fla., operations and has also held management positions at Cal-Maine’s Guthrie, Ky., and Bethune, S.C., operations. Lastowski graduated from North Carolina State University in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in poultry science and associate’s degrees in both agricultural pest management and agribusiness management.
Myers joined the company in 2002 and has held management positions at different locations in Florida since Cal-Maine Foods acquired these operations in 2005. He is also located in Dade City. Myers began his tenure with the company in Bethune, S.C., and later moved to assume management positions with Cal-Maine in Louisburg, N.C. Myers has an associate’s degree in general agriculture from North Carolina State University. He is a member of the board of the Florida Poultry Federation and also serves on the Florida Animal Industry Technical Council and the Florida Emergency Poultry Disease Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey