Loden’s contract extended
The Tupelo school board has extended the contract of superintendent Gearl Loden. The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Loden’s contract now runs an additional year — through June 30, 2017. Loden was hired by the district last February and given a four-year contract that began on July 1, 2012.
He came to Tupelo after leading Amory schools. Loden replaced interim superintendent David Meadows.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued