Loden’s contract extended
The Tupelo school board has extended the contract of superintendent Gearl Loden. The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Loden’s contract now runs an additional year — through June 30, 2017. Loden was hired by the district last February and given a four-year contract that began on July 1, 2012.
He came to Tupelo after leading Amory schools. Loden replaced interim superintendent David Meadows.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City