Loden’s contract extended
The Tupelo school board has extended the contract of superintendent Gearl Loden. The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports Loden’s contract now runs an additional year — through June 30, 2017. Loden was hired by the district last February and given a four-year contract that began on July 1, 2012.
He came to Tupelo after leading Amory schools. Loden replaced interim superintendent David Meadows.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level