Masley made member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC has elected Stephen T. Masley as a member of the firm. Masley joined McGlinchey Stafford as an associate in 2006. He practices in the commercial litigation section of the firm, primarily focusing on bankruptcy, consumer class actions and consumer financial services litigation.
Masley earned his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in 2005 and his B.B.A. in corporate finance from Mississippi State University in 2002.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image