Stephens added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
SRHS Clinics welcomes Melissa Stephens, MD, FAAFP. Stephens received her medical degree from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and completed her residency at the University of Kansas. She is board certified in family medicine, and is practicing with SRHS Clinics in Ocean Springs and Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves