Stephens added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
SRHS Clinics welcomes Melissa Stephens, MD, FAAFP. Stephens received her medical degree from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and completed her residency at the University of Kansas. She is board certified in family medicine, and is practicing with SRHS Clinics in Ocean Springs and Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics