Stephens added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
SRHS Clinics welcomes Melissa Stephens, MD, FAAFP. Stephens received her medical degree from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and completed her residency at the University of Kansas. She is board certified in family medicine, and is practicing with SRHS Clinics in Ocean Springs and Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones