Stephens added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
SRHS Clinics welcomes Melissa Stephens, MD, FAAFP. Stephens received her medical degree from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and completed her residency at the University of Kansas. She is board certified in family medicine, and is practicing with SRHS Clinics in Ocean Springs and Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute