Stephens added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
SRHS Clinics welcomes Melissa Stephens, MD, FAAFP. Stephens received her medical degree from the University of Missouri- Kansas City and completed her residency at the University of Kansas. She is board certified in family medicine, and is practicing with SRHS Clinics in Ocean Springs and Gautier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'