Sullins takes title
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Jacque Sullins of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital was one of five leaders to receive the title “Chief Nursing Executive of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “CNE of the Year” at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, to be recognized system-wide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections