Sullins takes title
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Jacque Sullins of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital was one of five leaders to receive the title “Chief Nursing Executive of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “CNE of the Year” at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, to be recognized system-wide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement