Sullins takes title
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Jacque Sullins of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital was one of five leaders to receive the title “Chief Nursing Executive of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “CNE of the Year” at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, to be recognized system-wide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M