Sullins takes title
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Jacque Sullins of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital was one of five leaders to receive the title “Chief Nursing Executive of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “CNE of the Year” at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, to be recognized system-wide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter