Sullins takes title
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2013
Jacque Sullins of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital was one of five leaders to receive the title “Chief Nursing Executive of the Year” by Health Management Associates. She was also named “CNE of the Year” at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, and was then nominated by J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks, to be recognized system-wide.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years