Trustmark chooses Walker
Chip Walker has been named trust officer at Trustmark Corp. He is the real estate specialist for the Trust Department. Walker, a native of Laurel, earned a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi. He is a certified commercial investment member, registered landman and holds a Mississippi real estate broker license.
Walker is married to the former, Liz Triplett, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force