Trustmark chooses Walker
Chip Walker has been named trust officer at Trustmark Corp. He is the real estate specialist for the Trust Department. Walker, a native of Laurel, earned a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi. He is a certified commercial investment member, registered landman and holds a Mississippi real estate broker license.
Walker is married to the former, Liz Triplett, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner