Trustmark chooses Walker
Chip Walker has been named trust officer at Trustmark Corp. He is the real estate specialist for the Trust Department. Walker, a native of Laurel, earned a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi. He is a certified commercial investment member, registered landman and holds a Mississippi real estate broker license.
Walker is married to the former, Liz Triplett, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation