Trustmark chooses Walker
Chip Walker has been named trust officer at Trustmark Corp. He is the real estate specialist for the Trust Department. Walker, a native of Laurel, earned a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Mississippi. He is a certified commercial investment member, registered landman and holds a Mississippi real estate broker license.
Walker is married to the former, Liz Triplett, and they have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015