Law firm elects members
Joshua P. Henry and Kevin A. Rogers have been elected as the newest members of the law firm Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC. Henry represents clients in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and securities law.
Rogers’ primary practice areas are ERISA and employee benefits litigation; life, health, and disability litigation; commercial litigation; banking and finance; trucking litigation; and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds