Law firm elects members
Joshua P. Henry and Kevin A. Rogers have been elected as the newest members of the law firm Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC. Henry represents clients in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and securities law.
Rogers’ primary practice areas are ERISA and employee benefits litigation; life, health, and disability litigation; commercial litigation; banking and finance; trucking litigation; and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders