Law firm elects members
Joshua P. Henry and Kevin A. Rogers have been elected as the newest members of the law firm Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC. Henry represents clients in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and securities law.
Rogers’ primary practice areas are ERISA and employee benefits litigation; life, health, and disability litigation; commercial litigation; banking and finance; trucking litigation; and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state