Law firm elects members
Joshua P. Henry and Kevin A. Rogers have been elected as the newest members of the law firm Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC. Henry represents clients in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and securities law.
Rogers’ primary practice areas are ERISA and employee benefits litigation; life, health, and disability litigation; commercial litigation; banking and finance; trucking litigation; and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation