Law firm elects members
Joshua P. Henry and Kevin A. Rogers have been elected as the newest members of the law firm Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC. Henry represents clients in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and securities law.
Rogers’ primary practice areas are ERISA and employee benefits litigation; life, health, and disability litigation; commercial litigation; banking and finance; trucking litigation; and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Grocery store settles discrimination case with EEOC
- County to borrow $24M for wood pellet terminal at port
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- DMR sends letter to MDA over marine leasing, seismic activity
- Supreme Court refuses to hear drilling moratorium case
- Diet clinic owner, manager arrested on drug charges
- Cochran: 'We are making progress' on farm bill
- Court refuses again to remove judge from murder-for-hire case
- Power plant lands $181M loan from USDA