New hospital now hiring; set to open in August
Published: February 11,2013
OLIVE BRANCH — Olive Branch’s new hospital is seeking applicants for leadership positions as it moves toward an August a summer opening.
The Commercial Appeal reports Methodist Hospital intends to continue hiring through spring and into the summer months.
The hospital expects to hire about 240 people to work at the 100-bed hospital, which is under construction near U.S. Highway 78 and Bethel Road.
The hospital currently is hiring clinical directors in nursing, other clinical managerial jobs and some nonclinical managerial jobs, spokeswoman Ruth Ann Hale says. She said other jobs will be posted in the spring, and more entry-level or support jobs will be posted in June, when a job fair is planned.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways