New hospital now hiring; set to open in August
Published: February 11,2013
OLIVE BRANCH — Olive Branch’s new hospital is seeking applicants for leadership positions as it moves toward an August a summer opening.
The Commercial Appeal reports Methodist Hospital intends to continue hiring through spring and into the summer months.
The hospital expects to hire about 240 people to work at the 100-bed hospital, which is under construction near U.S. Highway 78 and Bethel Road.
The hospital currently is hiring clinical directors in nursing, other clinical managerial jobs and some nonclinical managerial jobs, spokeswoman Ruth Ann Hale says. She said other jobs will be posted in the spring, and more entry-level or support jobs will be posted in June, when a job fair is planned.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues