New hospital now hiring; set to open in August
Published: February 11,2013
OLIVE BRANCH — Olive Branch’s new hospital is seeking applicants for leadership positions as it moves toward an August a summer opening.
The Commercial Appeal reports Methodist Hospital intends to continue hiring through spring and into the summer months.
The hospital expects to hire about 240 people to work at the 100-bed hospital, which is under construction near U.S. Highway 78 and Bethel Road.
The hospital currently is hiring clinical directors in nursing, other clinical managerial jobs and some nonclinical managerial jobs, spokeswoman Ruth Ann Hale says. She said other jobs will be posted in the spring, and more entry-level or support jobs will be posted in June, when a job fair is planned.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015