New hospital now hiring; set to open in August
by Associated Press
Published: February 11,2013
OLIVE BRANCH — Olive Branch’s new hospital is seeking applicants for leadership positions as it moves toward an August a summer opening.
The Commercial Appeal reports Methodist Hospital intends to continue hiring through spring and into the summer months.
The hospital expects to hire about 240 people to work at the 100-bed hospital, which is under construction near U.S. Highway 78 and Bethel Road.
The hospital currently is hiring clinical directors in nursing, other clinical managerial jobs and some nonclinical managerial jobs, spokeswoman Ruth Ann Hale says. She said other jobs will be posted in the spring, and more entry-level or support jobs will be posted in June, when a job fair is planned.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center