New hospital now hiring; set to open in August
Published: February 11,2013
OLIVE BRANCH — Olive Branch’s new hospital is seeking applicants for leadership positions as it moves toward an August a summer opening.
The Commercial Appeal reports Methodist Hospital intends to continue hiring through spring and into the summer months.
The hospital expects to hire about 240 people to work at the 100-bed hospital, which is under construction near U.S. Highway 78 and Bethel Road.
The hospital currently is hiring clinical directors in nursing, other clinical managerial jobs and some nonclinical managerial jobs, spokeswoman Ruth Ann Hale says. She said other jobs will be posted in the spring, and more entry-level or support jobs will be posted in June, when a job fair is planned.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'