Coaching/consulting firm named best in nation by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2013
JACKSON — Entrepreneur Magazine has named The Growth Coach of Metro-Jackson the top business coaching and consulting franchise for 2013.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently released the 2013 “Top 500 Franchise” list, ranking The Growth Coach franchise system as the number one nationwide as well as in its top 250 franchises overall. This is the eighth straight year The Growth Coach, as well as its 140-plus franchise owners, has been ranked.
Jim Finley launched The Growth Coach in 2008. As a business coach, he works with business owners, management teams, sales teams, self-employed professionals, students, and executives in all types of industries to help them not only drive greater success, but also find better balance in their business and personal life using The Growth Coach Strategic Mindset Process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds