Coaching/consulting firm named best in nation by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2013
JACKSON — Entrepreneur Magazine has named The Growth Coach of Metro-Jackson the top business coaching and consulting franchise for 2013.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently released the 2013 “Top 500 Franchise” list, ranking The Growth Coach franchise system as the number one nationwide as well as in its top 250 franchises overall. This is the eighth straight year The Growth Coach, as well as its 140-plus franchise owners, has been ranked.
Jim Finley launched The Growth Coach in 2008. As a business coach, he works with business owners, management teams, sales teams, self-employed professionals, students, and executives in all types of industries to help them not only drive greater success, but also find better balance in their business and personal life using The Growth Coach Strategic Mindset Process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders