Coaching/consulting firm named best in nation by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2013
JACKSON — Entrepreneur Magazine has named The Growth Coach of Metro-Jackson the top business coaching and consulting franchise for 2013.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently released the 2013 “Top 500 Franchise” list, ranking The Growth Coach franchise system as the number one nationwide as well as in its top 250 franchises overall. This is the eighth straight year The Growth Coach, as well as its 140-plus franchise owners, has been ranked.
Jim Finley launched The Growth Coach in 2008. As a business coach, he works with business owners, management teams, sales teams, self-employed professionals, students, and executives in all types of industries to help them not only drive greater success, but also find better balance in their business and personal life using The Growth Coach Strategic Mindset Process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey