Coaching/consulting firm named best in nation by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2013
JACKSON — Entrepreneur Magazine has named The Growth Coach of Metro-Jackson the top business coaching and consulting franchise for 2013.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently released the 2013 “Top 500 Franchise” list, ranking The Growth Coach franchise system as the number one nationwide as well as in its top 250 franchises overall. This is the eighth straight year The Growth Coach, as well as its 140-plus franchise owners, has been ranked.
Jim Finley launched The Growth Coach in 2008. As a business coach, he works with business owners, management teams, sales teams, self-employed professionals, students, and executives in all types of industries to help them not only drive greater success, but also find better balance in their business and personal life using The Growth Coach Strategic Mindset Process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar