Coaching/consulting firm named best in nation by magazine
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2013
JACKSON — Entrepreneur Magazine has named The Growth Coach of Metro-Jackson the top business coaching and consulting franchise for 2013.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently released the 2013 “Top 500 Franchise” list, ranking The Growth Coach franchise system as the number one nationwide as well as in its top 250 franchises overall. This is the eighth straight year The Growth Coach, as well as its 140-plus franchise owners, has been ranked.
Jim Finley launched The Growth Coach in 2008. As a business coach, he works with business owners, management teams, sales teams, self-employed professionals, students, and executives in all types of industries to help them not only drive greater success, but also find better balance in their business and personal life using The Growth Coach Strategic Mindset Process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist