Former ambulance service director accused of stealing
by Associated Press
Published: February 14,2013
GREENVILLE — The former director of ambulance services at Delta Regional Medical Center has been arrested for embezzlement.
Greenville Police Sgt. Michael Merchant tells the Delta Democrat Times Jerry Graham was charged this week after an internal investigation by the hospital found some discrepancies in the operations of the ambulance service. Merchant says bond had been set at $2,500 by a city judge.
Merchant says that Graham had allegedly been billing the hospital for fuel and personal truck repairs. He says Graham alleged charged about $5,409 to the hospital from July to November of 2012.
No court date has been set and it is not known if Graham has an attorney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month