Former ambulance service director accused of stealing
Published: February 14,2013
GREENVILLE — The former director of ambulance services at Delta Regional Medical Center has been arrested for embezzlement.
Greenville Police Sgt. Michael Merchant tells the Delta Democrat Times Jerry Graham was charged this week after an internal investigation by the hospital found some discrepancies in the operations of the ambulance service. Merchant says bond had been set at $2,500 by a city judge.
Merchant says that Graham had allegedly been billing the hospital for fuel and personal truck repairs. He says Graham alleged charged about $5,409 to the hospital from July to November of 2012.
No court date has been set and it is not known if Graham has an attorney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location