Former ambulance service director accused of stealing
by Associated Press
Published: February 14,2013
GREENVILLE — The former director of ambulance services at Delta Regional Medical Center has been arrested for embezzlement.
Greenville Police Sgt. Michael Merchant tells the Delta Democrat Times Jerry Graham was charged this week after an internal investigation by the hospital found some discrepancies in the operations of the ambulance service. Merchant says bond had been set at $2,500 by a city judge.
Merchant says that Graham had allegedly been billing the hospital for fuel and personal truck repairs. He says Graham alleged charged about $5,409 to the hospital from July to November of 2012.
No court date has been set and it is not known if Graham has an attorney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district