Former ambulance service director accused of stealing
Published: February 14,2013
GREENVILLE — The former director of ambulance services at Delta Regional Medical Center has been arrested for embezzlement.
Greenville Police Sgt. Michael Merchant tells the Delta Democrat Times Jerry Graham was charged this week after an internal investigation by the hospital found some discrepancies in the operations of the ambulance service. Merchant says bond had been set at $2,500 by a city judge.
Merchant says that Graham had allegedly been billing the hospital for fuel and personal truck repairs. He says Graham alleged charged about $5,409 to the hospital from July to November of 2012.
No court date has been set and it is not known if Graham has an attorney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders