Former ambulance service director accused of stealing
Published: February 14,2013
GREENVILLE — The former director of ambulance services at Delta Regional Medical Center has been arrested for embezzlement.
Greenville Police Sgt. Michael Merchant tells the Delta Democrat Times Jerry Graham was charged this week after an internal investigation by the hospital found some discrepancies in the operations of the ambulance service. Merchant says bond had been set at $2,500 by a city judge.
Merchant says that Graham had allegedly been billing the hospital for fuel and personal truck repairs. He says Graham alleged charged about $5,409 to the hospital from July to November of 2012.
No court date has been set and it is not known if Graham has an attorney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete