Attorneys made partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Adams and Reese’s Jackson office attorneys Scott Jones, Mindi Robinson and Laura Rose have been elected to partner. Jones has made a successful transition to the practice of law in the Adams and Reese Jackson office after serving as a pricing and revenue analyst in the technology sector of a Fortune 500 company. He has litigated matters ranging from commercial disputes, contractual disputes, insurance, partner/shareholder disputes, unfair competition, banking and lender liability, construction matters, bankruptcy, trademarks and employment issues. Scott earned his J.D. from Mississippi College in 2006 and his B.S. and B.A. from Mississippi College in 1999. Robinson has practiced law since 1996, focused primarily on consumer finance litigation and the representation of mortgage loan originators, servicers, and investors in litigation throughout the Southeast. She has experience representing banks and mortgage loan originators, servicers, and investors in litigation. She also has experience in complex and class action litigation; title insurance coverage and litigation; toxic tort and construction defect litigation and insurance coverage analysis. Mindi earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama Law School in 1996, and received her B.S. from the University of Alabama in 1992. Rose joined Adams and Reese in 2006 after graduating from Vanderbilt University Law School, and she practices in the Jackson office. She focuses her practice on commercial and employment litigation. She is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Tennessee. Laura received her B.S. from Mississippi College in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data