Attorneys made partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Adams and Reese’s Jackson office attorneys Scott Jones, Mindi Robinson and Laura Rose have been elected to partner. Jones has made a successful transition to the practice of law in the Adams and Reese Jackson office after serving as a pricing and revenue analyst in the technology sector of a Fortune 500 company. He has litigated matters ranging from commercial disputes, contractual disputes, insurance, partner/shareholder disputes, unfair competition, banking and lender liability, construction matters, bankruptcy, trademarks and employment issues. Scott earned his J.D. from Mississippi College in 2006 and his B.S. and B.A. from Mississippi College in 1999. Robinson has practiced law since 1996, focused primarily on consumer finance litigation and the representation of mortgage loan originators, servicers, and investors in litigation throughout the Southeast. She has experience representing banks and mortgage loan originators, servicers, and investors in litigation. She also has experience in complex and class action litigation; title insurance coverage and litigation; toxic tort and construction defect litigation and insurance coverage analysis. Mindi earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama Law School in 1996, and received her B.S. from the University of Alabama in 1992. Rose joined Adams and Reese in 2006 after graduating from Vanderbilt University Law School, and she practices in the Jackson office. She focuses her practice on commercial and employment litigation. She is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Tennessee. Laura received her B.S. from Mississippi College in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs