BankPlus hires Different
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
BankPlus recently hired Matt Different as bank officer and credit analyst. Different has over eight years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with Synovus Bank in Atlanta, Ga. A native of Vicksburg, Different holds a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance from Mississippi State University and an MBA from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison