BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has appointed six new board of directors members to serve a three-year term expiring December 2015. The new board members are Daryl Brown, Mississippi Power, Meridian; Carol Burger, United Way of the Capital Area, Jackson; Julia Garrett, Meyer & Rosenbaum, Meridian; Felicia Gavin, DiamondJacks Casino & Hotel, Vicksburg; Andrea Oscar-Hopkins, BankPlus, Jackson; and, Sean Westmoreland, Dixie Glass & Trim Shop, Pascagoula.
In addition, Brian Hinton of Anderson Crawley, & Burke, PLLC in Ridgeland was appointed to serve as legal counsel as an ex-officio member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month