BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has appointed six new board of directors members to serve a three-year term expiring December 2015. The new board members are Daryl Brown, Mississippi Power, Meridian; Carol Burger, United Way of the Capital Area, Jackson; Julia Garrett, Meyer & Rosenbaum, Meridian; Felicia Gavin, DiamondJacks Casino & Hotel, Vicksburg; Andrea Oscar-Hopkins, BankPlus, Jackson; and, Sean Westmoreland, Dixie Glass & Trim Shop, Pascagoula.
In addition, Brian Hinton of Anderson Crawley, & Burke, PLLC in Ridgeland was appointed to serve as legal counsel as an ex-officio member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics