BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has appointed six new board of directors members to serve a three-year term expiring December 2015. The new board members are Daryl Brown, Mississippi Power, Meridian; Carol Burger, United Way of the Capital Area, Jackson; Julia Garrett, Meyer & Rosenbaum, Meridian; Felicia Gavin, DiamondJacks Casino & Hotel, Vicksburg; Andrea Oscar-Hopkins, BankPlus, Jackson; and, Sean Westmoreland, Dixie Glass & Trim Shop, Pascagoula.
In addition, Brian Hinton of Anderson Crawley, & Burke, PLLC in Ridgeland was appointed to serve as legal counsel as an ex-officio member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location