BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has appointed six new board of directors members to serve a three-year term expiring December 2015. The new board members are Daryl Brown, Mississippi Power, Meridian; Carol Burger, United Way of the Capital Area, Jackson; Julia Garrett, Meyer & Rosenbaum, Meridian; Felicia Gavin, DiamondJacks Casino & Hotel, Vicksburg; Andrea Oscar-Hopkins, BankPlus, Jackson; and, Sean Westmoreland, Dixie Glass & Trim Shop, Pascagoula.
In addition, Brian Hinton of Anderson Crawley, & Burke, PLLC in Ridgeland was appointed to serve as legal counsel as an ex-officio member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House