BBB seats directors
The Better Business Bureau has appointed six new board of directors members to serve a three-year term expiring December 2015. The new board members are Daryl Brown, Mississippi Power, Meridian; Carol Burger, United Way of the Capital Area, Jackson; Julia Garrett, Meyer & Rosenbaum, Meridian; Felicia Gavin, DiamondJacks Casino & Hotel, Vicksburg; Andrea Oscar-Hopkins, BankPlus, Jackson; and, Sean Westmoreland, Dixie Glass & Trim Shop, Pascagoula.
In addition, Brian Hinton of Anderson Crawley, & Burke, PLLC in Ridgeland was appointed to serve as legal counsel as an ex-officio member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves