Berry takes helm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Michael Berry, BS, CHT, RMA, LMT, has been named director of Central Mississippi Medical Center’s Wound Care Center. Berry most recently served as program director at Bolivar Medical Center’s Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Medicine in Cleveland. Prior to this, he worked as safety director and hyperbaric technician at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine from Missouri Baptist University and an associate’s of applied science degree in medical massage science from Missouri College, both located in St. Louis. Most recently, he obtained certification as a hyperbaric technician from Meridian Testing Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years