Berry takes helm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Michael Berry, BS, CHT, RMA, LMT, has been named director of Central Mississippi Medical Center’s Wound Care Center. Berry most recently served as program director at Bolivar Medical Center’s Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Medicine in Cleveland. Prior to this, he worked as safety director and hyperbaric technician at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine from Missouri Baptist University and an associate’s of applied science degree in medical massage science from Missouri College, both located in St. Louis. Most recently, he obtained certification as a hyperbaric technician from Meridian Testing Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November