Berry takes helm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Michael Berry, BS, CHT, RMA, LMT, has been named director of Central Mississippi Medical Center’s Wound Care Center. Berry most recently served as program director at Bolivar Medical Center’s Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Medicine in Cleveland. Prior to this, he worked as safety director and hyperbaric technician at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine from Missouri Baptist University and an associate’s of applied science degree in medical massage science from Missouri College, both located in St. Louis. Most recently, he obtained certification as a hyperbaric technician from Meridian Testing Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand