Berry takes helm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Michael Berry, BS, CHT, RMA, LMT, has been named director of Central Mississippi Medical Center’s Wound Care Center. Berry most recently served as program director at Bolivar Medical Center’s Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Medicine in Cleveland. Prior to this, he worked as safety director and hyperbaric technician at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine from Missouri Baptist University and an associate’s of applied science degree in medical massage science from Missouri College, both located in St. Louis. Most recently, he obtained certification as a hyperbaric technician from Meridian Testing Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios