Berry takes helm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Michael Berry, BS, CHT, RMA, LMT, has been named director of Central Mississippi Medical Center’s Wound Care Center. Berry most recently served as program director at Bolivar Medical Center’s Wound Care Center and Hyperbaric Medicine in Cleveland. Prior to this, he worked as safety director and hyperbaric technician at Grenada Lake Medical Center in Grenada. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sports medicine from Missouri Baptist University and an associate’s of applied science degree in medical massage science from Missouri College, both located in St. Louis. Most recently, he obtained certification as a hyperbaric technician from Meridian Testing Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain