Board certifies Weldon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
John S. Weldon, MD, FACP, has successfully earned his board certification in hospice and palliative medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine, making him a part of the new Supportive Care and Palliative Medicine Program. Weldon obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He practices internal medicine as a member of Inpatient Physician Services at Singing River Health System and has been on staff since 1991.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful