Board certifies Weldon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
John S. Weldon, MD, FACP, has successfully earned his board certification in hospice and palliative medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine, making him a part of the new Supportive Care and Palliative Medicine Program. Weldon obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He practices internal medicine as a member of Inpatient Physician Services at Singing River Health System and has been on staff since 1991.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects