Board certifies Weldon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
John S. Weldon, MD, FACP, has successfully earned his board certification in hospice and palliative medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine, making him a part of the new Supportive Care and Palliative Medicine Program. Weldon obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He practices internal medicine as a member of Inpatient Physician Services at Singing River Health System and has been on staff since 1991.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces