Board certifies Weldon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
John S. Weldon, MD, FACP, has successfully earned his board certification in hospice and palliative medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine, making him a part of the new Supportive Care and Palliative Medicine Program. Weldon obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He practices internal medicine as a member of Inpatient Physician Services at Singing River Health System and has been on staff since 1991.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015