Board certifies Weldon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
John S. Weldon, MD, FACP, has successfully earned his board certification in hospice and palliative medicine from the American Board of Internal Medicine, making him a part of the new Supportive Care and Palliative Medicine Program. Weldon obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He practices internal medicine as a member of Inpatient Physician Services at Singing River Health System and has been on staff since 1991.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today