Bond tapped for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Lavell Bond, a resident of the Big Level community, has been appointed to serve on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees representing Stone County. He replaces retired board member L.D. Stringfellow. Bond, an MGCCC alumnus, retired from the college in 2011 after almost six years of overseeing construction projects at MGCCC campuses and centers. He previously owned Lavell Bond Drafting Services Inc. and has served on the board of directors for the Pearl River Valley Electric Power Association for almost 20 years. He is also a deacon at Big Level Baptist Church.
Bond and his wife, Edna, have two sons, MGCCC graduates Jeremy and Jonathan, and six grandchildren. Edna Bond is also an MGCCC alumna and retiree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions