C Spire names managers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
C Spire Wireless has made several staffing moves. The telecommunication company has named Renae Morris as market manager for retail operations in West Mobile, Ala. Morris brings five years of experience to her new position. She previously served as an account service representative and as a floating market manager in the company’s Central Mississippi market. A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor of arts degree in English, Morris worked several years as an elementary school teacher in Madison and Hinds counties and has a combined 11 years of retail experience at McRae’s, Dillard’s, Ann Taylor and New York & Company. She also spent three years as an office manager for The Pace law firm. A native of Jackson, Morris is an active member of Sigma Tau Delta, an international English honor society. C Spire Wireless has promoted Graham Miller to regional manager of retail operations for the company’s South Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coast markets. Miller has previously worked in a variety of C Spire management positions, including retail market manager in Central Mississippi and as retail development manager for the company’s retail services unit. Prior to joining C Spire in 2009, Miller was a unit and area sales manager for Philip Morris USA. A native of Holly Springs, Miller is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. C Spire Wireless has named Amy Blevins as market manager for the company’s retail operations in Ocean Springs. Blevins brings 11 years of experience to her new position. She previously served as an account service representative, a floating market manager and as market manager for one of the company’s retail stores in Mobile, Ala. A graduate of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with an associate degree in Marketing Management, the Gautier native worked as a sales representative for Gulf States Beauty Supply and as a make-up artist for Elizabeth Arden before joining C Spire in November 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement