Case receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Jason Case, of Brookhaven, was recently named the Delta State University South Central Alumni Chapter 2012 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year during the chapter’s annual meeting at State Bank in Brookhaven.
Case (DSU Class of 1986) is the principal at West Lincoln Attendance Center, where the school has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state