Case receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Jason Case, of Brookhaven, was recently named the Delta State University South Central Alumni Chapter 2012 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year during the chapter’s annual meeting at State Bank in Brookhaven.
Case (DSU Class of 1986) is the principal at West Lincoln Attendance Center, where the school has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us