Case receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Jason Case, of Brookhaven, was recently named the Delta State University South Central Alumni Chapter 2012 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year during the chapter’s annual meeting at State Bank in Brookhaven.
Case (DSU Class of 1986) is the principal at West Lincoln Attendance Center, where the school has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity