Case receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Jason Case, of Brookhaven, was recently named the Delta State University South Central Alumni Chapter 2012 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year during the chapter’s annual meeting at State Bank in Brookhaven.
Case (DSU Class of 1986) is the principal at West Lincoln Attendance Center, where the school has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications