Case receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Jason Case, of Brookhaven, was recently named the Delta State University South Central Alumni Chapter 2012 Outstanding Alumnus of the Year during the chapter’s annual meeting at State Bank in Brookhaven.
Case (DSU Class of 1986) is the principal at West Lincoln Attendance Center, where the school has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste