Davis replaces Rogers
The Corinth Board of Aldermen has appointed Frank Davis to the city school board. The Daily Corinthian reports Davis’ appointment to the Corinth School District Board of Trustees follows notice by trustee Tom Rogers that he did not wish to be reappointed. His term expires in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs