Firm adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has added new members in its Jackson office. Matthew W. Allen joined the firm in 2005. He practices general civil litigation and appellate law, including commercial litigation, products liability litigation and elections law litigation under the Voting Rights Act. He received his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law, M.B.A. from Millsaps College and B.A. from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he clerked for the Honorable William H. Barbour Jr. of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
Christopher R. Fontan joined the firm in 2006. He practices labor and employment litigation and advisory work, as well as appellate law, commercial litigation and health care law. He received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
Karen E. Howell joined the firm in 2006. She practices appellate law, commercial litigation, government contracts, health care, intellectual property, intellectual property litigation, personal injury, mass torts and product liability. She received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement