Firm adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has added new members in its Jackson office. Matthew W. Allen joined the firm in 2005. He practices general civil litigation and appellate law, including commercial litigation, products liability litigation and elections law litigation under the Voting Rights Act. He received his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law, M.B.A. from Millsaps College and B.A. from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he clerked for the Honorable William H. Barbour Jr. of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
Christopher R. Fontan joined the firm in 2006. He practices labor and employment litigation and advisory work, as well as appellate law, commercial litigation and health care law. He received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
Karen E. Howell joined the firm in 2006. She practices appellate law, commercial litigation, government contracts, health care, intellectual property, intellectual property litigation, personal injury, mass torts and product liability. She received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker