Firm adds members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC has added new members in its Jackson office. Matthew W. Allen joined the firm in 2005. He practices general civil litigation and appellate law, including commercial litigation, products liability litigation and elections law litigation under the Voting Rights Act. He received his J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law, M.B.A. from Millsaps College and B.A. from Mississippi State University. Prior to joining the firm, he clerked for the Honorable William H. Barbour Jr. of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.
Christopher R. Fontan joined the firm in 2006. He practices labor and employment litigation and advisory work, as well as appellate law, commercial litigation and health care law. He received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
Karen E. Howell joined the firm in 2006. She practices appellate law, commercial litigation, government contracts, health care, intellectual property, intellectual property litigation, personal injury, mass torts and product liability. She received her bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and a law degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation