Wyatt Tarrant & Combs elects partners
The law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, has elected Jason E. Dare and Michelle Tolle High as partners. Dare and High work in Wyatt’s Jackson office.
Dare concentrates his practice in the area of commercial and business litigation, governmental liability, medical malpractice, real estate and land disputes and insurance law. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi.
High concentrates her practice in the areas of governmental and public officials liability, labor and employment law, civil rights and general litigation. She received her law degree from Capital University Law School and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force