Wyatt Tarrant & Combs elects partners
The law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, has elected Jason E. Dare and Michelle Tolle High as partners. Dare and High work in Wyatt’s Jackson office.
Dare concentrates his practice in the area of commercial and business litigation, governmental liability, medical malpractice, real estate and land disputes and insurance law. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi.
High concentrates her practice in the areas of governmental and public officials liability, labor and employment law, civil rights and general litigation. She received her law degree from Capital University Law School and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation