Wyatt Tarrant & Combs elects partners
The law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, has elected Jason E. Dare and Michelle Tolle High as partners. Dare and High work in Wyatt’s Jackson office.
Dare concentrates his practice in the area of commercial and business litigation, governmental liability, medical malpractice, real estate and land disputes and insurance law. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi.
High concentrates her practice in the areas of governmental and public officials liability, labor and employment law, civil rights and general litigation. She received her law degree from Capital University Law School and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge