Wyatt Tarrant & Combs elects partners
The law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, has elected Jason E. Dare and Michelle Tolle High as partners. Dare and High work in Wyatt’s Jackson office.
Dare concentrates his practice in the area of commercial and business litigation, governmental liability, medical malpractice, real estate and land disputes and insurance law. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi.
High concentrates her practice in the areas of governmental and public officials liability, labor and employment law, civil rights and general litigation. She received her law degree from Capital University Law School and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M