Wyatt Tarrant & Combs elects partners
The law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, has elected Jason E. Dare and Michelle Tolle High as partners. Dare and High work in Wyatt’s Jackson office.
Dare concentrates his practice in the area of commercial and business litigation, governmental liability, medical malpractice, real estate and land disputes and insurance law. He received his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi.
High concentrates her practice in the areas of governmental and public officials liability, labor and employment law, civil rights and general litigation. She received her law degree from Capital University Law School and is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production