Foundation recognizes Headrick
Ellisville native Katie Tucker Headrick has been named Volunteer of the Year for 2013 by the Hattiesburg-based Leaf Foundation. She is currently a member of the board of directors for the foundation. According to board chair Michael Marks, Headrick is defined by a lifetime of community service, charitable giving and helping those in need.
Close to Headrick’s heart through personal experience is her work with The Benefit for Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Program, which assisted Bay, Gulf, Jackson, Franklin and Holmes counties in Florida. Selected as Laurel’s Outstanding Young Woman in 1979 for her work with children and young people in Jones County, the former Miss Ellisville continues that service mode in Lamar County where she now resides.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts