Healthplex adds Stogner
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Singing River Healthplex recently welcomed fitness director Logan Stogner to the health and wellness facility. Stogner is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and has a degree in exercise science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is also certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist, Gayle Hatch-certified Olympic lifting coach and has completed training in advanced cardiac life support. Prior to joining Healthplex, Stogner designed and implemented eight physician-supported wellness programs. He also designed several special programs aimed at generating excitement for members about exercise and staying accountable to their goals. Stogner is married and lives in Biloxi. When not working he enjoys playing in the band “Me Too,” where he is the lead guitarist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment