Healthplex adds Stogner
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Singing River Healthplex recently welcomed fitness director Logan Stogner to the health and wellness facility. Stogner is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and has a degree in exercise science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is also certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist, Gayle Hatch-certified Olympic lifting coach and has completed training in advanced cardiac life support. Prior to joining Healthplex, Stogner designed and implemented eight physician-supported wellness programs. He also designed several special programs aimed at generating excitement for members about exercise and staying accountable to their goals. Stogner is married and lives in Biloxi. When not working he enjoys playing in the band “Me Too,” where he is the lead guitarist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90