Healthplex adds Stogner
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Singing River Healthplex recently welcomed fitness director Logan Stogner to the health and wellness facility. Stogner is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and has a degree in exercise science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is also certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist, Gayle Hatch-certified Olympic lifting coach and has completed training in advanced cardiac life support. Prior to joining Healthplex, Stogner designed and implemented eight physician-supported wellness programs. He also designed several special programs aimed at generating excitement for members about exercise and staying accountable to their goals. Stogner is married and lives in Biloxi. When not working he enjoys playing in the band “Me Too,” where he is the lead guitarist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route