Healthplex adds Stogner
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Singing River Healthplex recently welcomed fitness director Logan Stogner to the health and wellness facility. Stogner is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and has a degree in exercise science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is also certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist, Gayle Hatch-certified Olympic lifting coach and has completed training in advanced cardiac life support. Prior to joining Healthplex, Stogner designed and implemented eight physician-supported wellness programs. He also designed several special programs aimed at generating excitement for members about exercise and staying accountable to their goals. Stogner is married and lives in Biloxi. When not working he enjoys playing in the band “Me Too,” where he is the lead guitarist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful