Healthplex adds Stogner
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Singing River Healthplex recently welcomed fitness director Logan Stogner to the health and wellness facility. Stogner is an ACSM-certified personal trainer and has a degree in exercise science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is also certified as an ACSM clinical exercise specialist, Gayle Hatch-certified Olympic lifting coach and has completed training in advanced cardiac life support. Prior to joining Healthplex, Stogner designed and implemented eight physician-supported wellness programs. He also designed several special programs aimed at generating excitement for members about exercise and staying accountable to their goals. Stogner is married and lives in Biloxi. When not working he enjoys playing in the band “Me Too,” where he is the lead guitarist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn