Lee receives award
Sandra Lee, crew trainer of the McDonald’s restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Greenville, was recently named 2013 Great Southern Region Crew Person of the Year. An employee at the restaurant for only 17 months, Lee quickly rose from an hourly employee to crew trainer. As part of her duties, she trains new employees for breakfast production positions. Besides personal recognition, she received cash awards from both McDonald’s regional office and Retzer Resources.
Lee and husband, Robert, have one child, Octavious, and a grandchild, Keria. She is a member of Greater Hinds Street M.B. Church, where she serves as a volunteer screener with the tax program, a member of the Usher Board and as a substitute custodian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren