Lee receives award
Sandra Lee, crew trainer of the McDonald’s restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Greenville, was recently named 2013 Great Southern Region Crew Person of the Year. An employee at the restaurant for only 17 months, Lee quickly rose from an hourly employee to crew trainer. As part of her duties, she trains new employees for breakfast production positions. Besides personal recognition, she received cash awards from both McDonald’s regional office and Retzer Resources.
Lee and husband, Robert, have one child, Octavious, and a grandchild, Keria. She is a member of Greater Hinds Street M.B. Church, where she serves as a volunteer screener with the tax program, a member of the Usher Board and as a substitute custodian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years