Lee receives award
Sandra Lee, crew trainer of the McDonald’s restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Greenville, was recently named 2013 Great Southern Region Crew Person of the Year. An employee at the restaurant for only 17 months, Lee quickly rose from an hourly employee to crew trainer. As part of her duties, she trains new employees for breakfast production positions. Besides personal recognition, she received cash awards from both McDonald’s regional office and Retzer Resources.
Lee and husband, Robert, have one child, Octavious, and a grandchild, Keria. She is a member of Greater Hinds Street M.B. Church, where she serves as a volunteer screener with the tax program, a member of the Usher Board and as a substitute custodian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity