Lee receives award
Sandra Lee, crew trainer of the McDonald’s restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Greenville, was recently named 2013 Great Southern Region Crew Person of the Year. An employee at the restaurant for only 17 months, Lee quickly rose from an hourly employee to crew trainer. As part of her duties, she trains new employees for breakfast production positions. Besides personal recognition, she received cash awards from both McDonald’s regional office and Retzer Resources.
Lee and husband, Robert, have one child, Octavious, and a grandchild, Keria. She is a member of Greater Hinds Street M.B. Church, where she serves as a volunteer screener with the tax program, a member of the Usher Board and as a substitute custodian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district