Lee receives award
Sandra Lee, crew trainer of the McDonald’s restaurant on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Greenville, was recently named 2013 Great Southern Region Crew Person of the Year. An employee at the restaurant for only 17 months, Lee quickly rose from an hourly employee to crew trainer. As part of her duties, she trains new employees for breakfast production positions. Besides personal recognition, she received cash awards from both McDonald’s regional office and Retzer Resources.
Lee and husband, Robert, have one child, Octavious, and a grandchild, Keria. She is a member of Greater Hinds Street M.B. Church, where she serves as a volunteer screener with the tax program, a member of the Usher Board and as a substitute custodian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center