Londo leading casinos
Darold Londo was recently named senior vice president and regional general manager of Caesars Entertainment Mid-South Region overseeing Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Tunica Roadhouse casinos in Tunica. Londo joined Caesars Entertainment in 2003 as executive associate to the vice president of property operations at Harrah’s and Showboat Atlantic City. He gained extensive operations experience in the Atlantic City market, eventually becoming assistant general manager and vice president of operations at Harrah’s Atlantic City. In 2006, Londo became senior vice president and general manager of Harrah’s Cherokee.
Londo and his family were also extremely active participants in the Cherokee and local communities. For the past year Londo has assisted the Caesars Enterprise Shared Services team with active development work in emerging gaming markets.
Before joining Caesars, Londo held senior level positions in financial consulting and telecommunications. He began his career as an aviator in the U.S. Army.
Londo holds a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending