Londo leading casinos
Darold Londo was recently named senior vice president and regional general manager of Caesars Entertainment Mid-South Region overseeing Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Tunica Roadhouse casinos in Tunica. Londo joined Caesars Entertainment in 2003 as executive associate to the vice president of property operations at Harrah’s and Showboat Atlantic City. He gained extensive operations experience in the Atlantic City market, eventually becoming assistant general manager and vice president of operations at Harrah’s Atlantic City. In 2006, Londo became senior vice president and general manager of Harrah’s Cherokee.
Londo and his family were also extremely active participants in the Cherokee and local communities. For the past year Londo has assisted the Caesars Enterprise Shared Services team with active development work in emerging gaming markets.
Before joining Caesars, Londo held senior level positions in financial consulting and telecommunications. He began his career as an aviator in the U.S. Army.
Londo holds a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit