Londo leading casinos
Darold Londo was recently named senior vice president and regional general manager of Caesars Entertainment Mid-South Region overseeing Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Tunica Roadhouse casinos in Tunica. Londo joined Caesars Entertainment in 2003 as executive associate to the vice president of property operations at Harrah’s and Showboat Atlantic City. He gained extensive operations experience in the Atlantic City market, eventually becoming assistant general manager and vice president of operations at Harrah’s Atlantic City. In 2006, Londo became senior vice president and general manager of Harrah’s Cherokee.
Londo and his family were also extremely active participants in the Cherokee and local communities. For the past year Londo has assisted the Caesars Enterprise Shared Services team with active development work in emerging gaming markets.
Before joining Caesars, Londo held senior level positions in financial consulting and telecommunications. He began his career as an aviator in the U.S. Army.
Londo holds a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines