Londo leading casinos
Darold Londo was recently named senior vice president and regional general manager of Caesars Entertainment Mid-South Region overseeing Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Tunica Roadhouse casinos in Tunica. Londo joined Caesars Entertainment in 2003 as executive associate to the vice president of property operations at Harrah’s and Showboat Atlantic City. He gained extensive operations experience in the Atlantic City market, eventually becoming assistant general manager and vice president of operations at Harrah’s Atlantic City. In 2006, Londo became senior vice president and general manager of Harrah’s Cherokee.
Londo and his family were also extremely active participants in the Cherokee and local communities. For the past year Londo has assisted the Caesars Enterprise Shared Services team with active development work in emerging gaming markets.
Before joining Caesars, Londo held senior level positions in financial consulting and telecommunications. He began his career as an aviator in the U.S. Army.
Londo holds a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years