Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast