Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years