Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger