Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk