Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job