Markle passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
Julie Markle, AIA, LEED AP, of Dale Partners Architects, P.A., recently passed the architectural registration exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. Markle has been employed at Dale Partners since February 2007 and became a LEED-accredited professional in August 2008. She is employed in the firm’s Jackson office and has eight years of experience. The Columbus native received her bachelor degree in architecture from Mississippi State University in 2005. Since being employed at Dale Partners, Markle has been on the project teams of many notable projects in downtown Jackson including the LEED-certified Jackson Convention Complex and the award-winning LEED-Gold certified Pinnacle at Jackson Place. She was also a contributor for the design and construction of the new, award-winning Eastside and Northside Elementary Schools in Clinton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium