McNamara leading office
Adams and Reese has appointed Jim McNamara to partner in charge of the firm’s Jackson office. McNamara joined Adams and Reese in 2002 and is a partner practicing in the areas of corporate transactions and commercial litigation as well as growing the real estate, bankruptcy and timber practices of the firm. He sits on the Corporations Law Committee of the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Committee on Business Reform.
McNamara also serves as a faculty speaker and presenter for continuing legal education and other instructional courses on topics such as forestry law and alternatives to foreclosure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62