McNamara leading office
Adams and Reese has appointed Jim McNamara to partner in charge of the firm’s Jackson office. McNamara joined Adams and Reese in 2002 and is a partner practicing in the areas of corporate transactions and commercial litigation as well as growing the real estate, bankruptcy and timber practices of the firm. He sits on the Corporations Law Committee of the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Committee on Business Reform.
McNamara also serves as a faculty speaker and presenter for continuing legal education and other instructional courses on topics such as forestry law and alternatives to foreclosure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators