McNamara leading office
Adams and Reese has appointed Jim McNamara to partner in charge of the firm’s Jackson office. McNamara joined Adams and Reese in 2002 and is a partner practicing in the areas of corporate transactions and commercial litigation as well as growing the real estate, bankruptcy and timber practices of the firm. He sits on the Corporations Law Committee of the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Committee on Business Reform.
McNamara also serves as a faculty speaker and presenter for continuing legal education and other instructional courses on topics such as forestry law and alternatives to foreclosure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development