McNamara leading office
Adams and Reese has appointed Jim McNamara to partner in charge of the firm’s Jackson office. McNamara joined Adams and Reese in 2002 and is a partner practicing in the areas of corporate transactions and commercial litigation as well as growing the real estate, bankruptcy and timber practices of the firm. He sits on the Corporations Law Committee of the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Committee on Business Reform.
McNamara also serves as a faculty speaker and presenter for continuing legal education and other instructional courses on topics such as forestry law and alternatives to foreclosure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation