McNamara leading office
Adams and Reese has appointed Jim McNamara to partner in charge of the firm’s Jackson office. McNamara joined Adams and Reese in 2002 and is a partner practicing in the areas of corporate transactions and commercial litigation as well as growing the real estate, bankruptcy and timber practices of the firm. He sits on the Corporations Law Committee of the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Committee on Business Reform.
McNamara also serves as a faculty speaker and presenter for continuing legal education and other instructional courses on topics such as forestry law and alternatives to foreclosure.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case