Navy thanks Cochran
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) recently received the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award from Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. The Secretary of the Navy presents the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award to civilians for service that benefits the Navy, Marine Corps and Department of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics