Navy thanks Cochran
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) recently received the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award from Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. The Secretary of the Navy presents the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award to civilians for service that benefits the Navy, Marine Corps and Department of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.