Navy thanks Cochran
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) recently received the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award from Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. The Secretary of the Navy presents the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award to civilians for service that benefits the Navy, Marine Corps and Department of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'