Navy thanks Cochran
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) recently received the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award from Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. The Secretary of the Navy presents the Navy Distinguished Public Service Award to civilians for service that benefits the Navy, Marine Corps and Department of the Navy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters