Sindledecker named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
People Lease has named Jaynee Sindledecker its Employee of the Year for 2012. A People Lease employee since 2010, she joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. In August 2012, Sindldecker received the fundamental payroll concepts credential through the American Payroll Association. She is in the process of obtaining the certified payroll professional credential. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi in 2005. She is married to Doug Sindledecker and they have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and is involved in choir and handbells in her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K