Sindledecker named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
People Lease has named Jaynee Sindledecker its Employee of the Year for 2012. A People Lease employee since 2010, she joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. In August 2012, Sindldecker received the fundamental payroll concepts credential through the American Payroll Association. She is in the process of obtaining the certified payroll professional credential. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi in 2005. She is married to Doug Sindledecker and they have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and is involved in choir and handbells in her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line