Sindledecker named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
People Lease has named Jaynee Sindledecker its Employee of the Year for 2012. A People Lease employee since 2010, she joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. In August 2012, Sindldecker received the fundamental payroll concepts credential through the American Payroll Association. She is in the process of obtaining the certified payroll professional credential. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi in 2005. She is married to Doug Sindledecker and they have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and is involved in choir and handbells in her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi