Sindledecker named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
People Lease has named Jaynee Sindledecker its Employee of the Year for 2012. A People Lease employee since 2010, she joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. In August 2012, Sindldecker received the fundamental payroll concepts credential through the American Payroll Association. She is in the process of obtaining the certified payroll professional credential. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi in 2005. She is married to Doug Sindledecker and they have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and is involved in choir and handbells in her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again