Sindledecker named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
People Lease has named Jaynee Sindledecker its Employee of the Year for 2012. A People Lease employee since 2010, she joined the staff with several years of experience in payroll. In August 2012, Sindldecker received the fundamental payroll concepts credential through the American Payroll Association. She is in the process of obtaining the certified payroll professional credential. A California native, Sindledecker moved to Mississippi in 2005. She is married to Doug Sindledecker and they have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling and is involved in choir and handbells in her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey