Spicer appointed co-chair
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Adam J. Spicer has been appointed co-chair of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Subcommittee of the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation Mass Torts Committee for 2013-14. Spicer is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group. He focuses his practice on mass torts and multidistrict litigation, product liability law, personal injury law, and drug and medical devices. Spicer is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he completed his undergraduate education in political science. He completed his juris doctorate at the University of Kentucky. Spicer is a member of the American Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, National Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. He has also been named a Mid-South Rising Star for Personal Injury Defense: Products and is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi’s 2010-2011 class. Spicer served his country as an active duty member of the United States Navy from 1998-2002 where he received the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals and a Navy Letter of Commendation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)