Spicer appointed co-chair
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Adam J. Spicer has been appointed co-chair of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Subcommittee of the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation Mass Torts Committee for 2013-14. Spicer is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group. He focuses his practice on mass torts and multidistrict litigation, product liability law, personal injury law, and drug and medical devices. Spicer is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he completed his undergraduate education in political science. He completed his juris doctorate at the University of Kentucky. Spicer is a member of the American Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, National Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. He has also been named a Mid-South Rising Star for Personal Injury Defense: Products and is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi’s 2010-2011 class. Spicer served his country as an active duty member of the United States Navy from 1998-2002 where he received the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals and a Navy Letter of Commendation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet