Spicer appointed co-chair
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorney Adam J. Spicer has been appointed co-chair of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Subcommittee of the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation Mass Torts Committee for 2013-14. Spicer is a member of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Group. He focuses his practice on mass torts and multidistrict litigation, product liability law, personal injury law, and drug and medical devices. Spicer is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he completed his undergraduate education in political science. He completed his juris doctorate at the University of Kentucky. Spicer is a member of the American Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, National Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. He has also been named a Mid-South Rising Star for Personal Injury Defense: Products and is a graduate of Leadership Mississippi’s 2010-2011 class. Spicer served his country as an active duty member of the United States Navy from 1998-2002 where he received the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals and a Navy Letter of Commendation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment