Wade to retire
The superintendent of the Louisville Municipal School District, William Wade, will retire at the end of the current school year. Wade has worked as an educator for over 40 years. He has worked in the Louisville and Kosciusko schools and served as superintendent in Union and Polk County, Tenn.
Wade was hired superintendent in Louisville in July 2009. His final day on the job will be June 30.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast