Wade to retire
The superintendent of the Louisville Municipal School District, William Wade, will retire at the end of the current school year. Wade has worked as an educator for over 40 years. He has worked in the Louisville and Kosciusko schools and served as superintendent in Union and Polk County, Tenn.
Wade was hired superintendent in Louisville in July 2009. His final day on the job will be June 30.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image