WellnessPlus chooses Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
WellnessPlus has hired Christianne Brunini as vice president and director of program development. A native of Monroe, La., Brunini has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California-Santa Barbara and has an associate degree in culinary arts from the California Culinary Academy. She is married to Anthony Brunini and has three stepchildren, Brockman, Elliott and Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability