WellnessPlus chooses Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
WellnessPlus has hired Christianne Brunini as vice president and director of program development. A native of Monroe, La., Brunini has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California-Santa Barbara and has an associate degree in culinary arts from the California Culinary Academy. She is married to Anthony Brunini and has three stepchildren, Brockman, Elliott and Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state