WellnessPlus chooses Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
WellnessPlus has hired Christianne Brunini as vice president and director of program development. A native of Monroe, La., Brunini has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California-Santa Barbara and has an associate degree in culinary arts from the California Culinary Academy. She is married to Anthony Brunini and has three stepchildren, Brockman, Elliott and Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love