WellnessPlus chooses Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
WellnessPlus has hired Christianne Brunini as vice president and director of program development. A native of Monroe, La., Brunini has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California-Santa Barbara and has an associate degree in culinary arts from the California Culinary Academy. She is married to Anthony Brunini and has three stepchildren, Brockman, Elliott and Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62