WellnessPlus chooses Brunini
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 15,2013
WellnessPlus has hired Christianne Brunini as vice president and director of program development. A native of Monroe, La., Brunini has a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California-Santa Barbara and has an associate degree in culinary arts from the California Culinary Academy. She is married to Anthony Brunini and has three stepchildren, Brockman, Elliott and Adeline.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags