C Spire sponsoring Internet radio college sports programming
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2013
RIDGELAND — C Spire Wireless and VSporto are teaming up to power two college sports Internet radio channels.
C Spire Wireless is now the title sponsor of VSporto’s Bulldog Sports Radio and Rebel Sports Radio. Each channel provides 24-hour coverage of Mississippi State University and University of Mississippi athletics, respectively, and can be streamed through free mobile smartphone applications on the Android and iOS platforms.
VSporto’s emphasis on mobile content distribution combined with their large audience spread across the Southeast made the network a natural partner for C Spire’s personalized approach to customer products, services and programs.
“Personalized content consumption is increasingly moving to mobile platforms like smartphones and tablets and our partnership with VSporto will enable consumers who are passionate about college sports to enjoy more ways to engage and interact with their favorite brands through this program,” said Jim Richmond, vice president of corporate communications for C Spire.
As a part of the partnership, VSporto’s network of channels also will carry live broadcasts of C Spire’s Conerly, Howell and Gillom and Ferris trophy presentations, giving fans everywhere the opportunity to experience the awards programs and events honoring the Magnolia State’s top college football player, top male and female basketball players and top baseball player.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option