CRN again ranks local firm in Tech Elite 250
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has been named to CRN’s third-annual list of the Tech Elite 250.
Companies on the 2013 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
This is the third year that Venture has been named to this list.
Gerard Gibert, CEO, Venture Technologies. “We have been named to CRN’s SP500 (formerly VAR500) list for several years and have additionally been named to Mississippi’s Best Places to Work and the Mississippi 100, a list of the top 100 private businesses in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image