CRN again ranks local firm in Tech Elite 250
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has been named to CRN’s third-annual list of the Tech Elite 250.
Companies on the 2013 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
This is the third year that Venture has been named to this list.
Gerard Gibert, CEO, Venture Technologies. “We have been named to CRN’s SP500 (formerly VAR500) list for several years and have additionally been named to Mississippi’s Best Places to Work and the Mississippi 100, a list of the top 100 private businesses in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State