CRN again ranks local firm in Tech Elite 250
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has been named to CRN’s third-annual list of the Tech Elite 250.
Companies on the 2013 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
This is the third year that Venture has been named to this list.
Gerard Gibert, CEO, Venture Technologies. “We have been named to CRN’s SP500 (formerly VAR500) list for several years and have additionally been named to Mississippi’s Best Places to Work and the Mississippi 100, a list of the top 100 private businesses in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House