CRN again ranks local firm in Tech Elite 250
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has been named to CRN’s third-annual list of the Tech Elite 250.
Companies on the 2013 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
This is the third year that Venture has been named to this list.
Gerard Gibert, CEO, Venture Technologies. “We have been named to CRN’s SP500 (formerly VAR500) list for several years and have additionally been named to Mississippi’s Best Places to Work and the Mississippi 100, a list of the top 100 private businesses in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy