CRN again ranks local firm in Tech Elite 250
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
RIDGELAND — Venture Technologies has been named to CRN’s third-annual list of the Tech Elite 250.
Companies on the 2013 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
This is the third year that Venture has been named to this list.
Gerard Gibert, CEO, Venture Technologies. “We have been named to CRN’s SP500 (formerly VAR500) list for several years and have additionally been named to Mississippi’s Best Places to Work and the Mississippi 100, a list of the top 100 private businesses in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus