Event photos for the 2013 Business Woman of Year luncheon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
Many of the most powerful women in state recently gathered in Jackson for the awarding of Mississippi’s Businesswoman of the Year, presented by The Mississippi Business Journal. The exclusive luncheon was held at the Hilton of Jackson as women from all corners of the state converged to celebrate the hard word and dedication it takes to succeed in the ultra competitive business world. In the end, the MBJ selected the Top 10 from the Class of 2012 and then announced the 2013 Mississippi Business Woman of the Year, Mende Malouf Alford of the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. Alford is the general manager/owner of the Old Capitol Inn, having turned the hospitality business into a fine art.
All photos by Deryll Stegall of Stegall Imagery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar