Event photos for the 2013 Business Woman of Year luncheon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
Many of the most powerful women in state recently gathered in Jackson for the awarding of Mississippi’s Businesswoman of the Year, presented by The Mississippi Business Journal. The exclusive luncheon was held at the Hilton of Jackson as women from all corners of the state converged to celebrate the hard word and dedication it takes to succeed in the ultra competitive business world. In the end, the MBJ selected the Top 10 from the Class of 2012 and then announced the 2013 Mississippi Business Woman of the Year, Mende Malouf Alford of the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. Alford is the general manager/owner of the Old Capitol Inn, having turned the hospitality business into a fine art.
All photos by Deryll Stegall of Stegall Imagery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House