Event photos for the 2013 Business Woman of Year luncheon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
Many of the most powerful women in state recently gathered in Jackson for the awarding of Mississippi’s Businesswoman of the Year, presented by The Mississippi Business Journal. The exclusive luncheon was held at the Hilton of Jackson as women from all corners of the state converged to celebrate the hard word and dedication it takes to succeed in the ultra competitive business world. In the end, the MBJ selected the Top 10 from the Class of 2012 and then announced the 2013 Mississippi Business Woman of the Year, Mende Malouf Alford of the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. Alford is the general manager/owner of the Old Capitol Inn, having turned the hospitality business into a fine art.
All photos by Deryll Stegall of Stegall Imagery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87