Event photos for the 2013 Business Woman of Year luncheon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
Many of the most powerful women in state recently gathered in Jackson for the awarding of Mississippi’s Businesswoman of the Year, presented by The Mississippi Business Journal. The exclusive luncheon was held at the Hilton of Jackson as women from all corners of the state converged to celebrate the hard word and dedication it takes to succeed in the ultra competitive business world. In the end, the MBJ selected the Top 10 from the Class of 2012 and then announced the 2013 Mississippi Business Woman of the Year, Mende Malouf Alford of the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. Alford is the general manager/owner of the Old Capitol Inn, having turned the hospitality business into a fine art.
All photos by Deryll Stegall of Stegall Imagery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county