Event photos for the 2013 Business Woman of Year luncheon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2013
Many of the most powerful women in state recently gathered in Jackson for the awarding of Mississippi’s Businesswoman of the Year, presented by The Mississippi Business Journal. The exclusive luncheon was held at the Hilton of Jackson as women from all corners of the state converged to celebrate the hard word and dedication it takes to succeed in the ultra competitive business world. In the end, the MBJ selected the Top 10 from the Class of 2012 and then announced the 2013 Mississippi Business Woman of the Year, Mende Malouf Alford of the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. Alford is the general manager/owner of the Old Capitol Inn, having turned the hospitality business into a fine art.
All photos by Deryll Stegall of Stegall Imagery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO