Agency lifts advisories on three Coast beaches
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has lifted three water contact advisories issued Feb. 15 for Coast beaches.
The agency did not close the beaches.
The following stations have been cleared by the MDEQ:
● Station 3 (Waveland Beach — from Oak Boulevard east to Favre Street)
● Station 4 (Bay St. Louis Beach — from the box culvert east to Ballentine Street)
● Station 8 (Gulfport West Beach — from Maria Avenue east to Camp Avenue)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal