Agency lifts advisories on three Coast beaches
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has lifted three water contact advisories issued Feb. 15 for Coast beaches.
The agency did not close the beaches.
The following stations have been cleared by the MDEQ:
● Station 3 (Waveland Beach — from Oak Boulevard east to Favre Street)
● Station 4 (Bay St. Louis Beach — from the box culvert east to Ballentine Street)
● Station 8 (Gulfport West Beach — from Maria Avenue east to Camp Avenue)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office