Agency lifts advisories on three Coast beaches
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has lifted three water contact advisories issued Feb. 15 for Coast beaches.
The agency did not close the beaches.
The following stations have been cleared by the MDEQ:
● Station 3 (Waveland Beach — from Oak Boulevard east to Favre Street)
● Station 4 (Bay St. Louis Beach — from the box culvert east to Ballentine Street)
● Station 8 (Gulfport West Beach — from Maria Avenue east to Camp Avenue)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi