Agency lifts advisories on three Coast beaches
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has lifted three water contact advisories issued Feb. 15 for Coast beaches.
The agency did not close the beaches.
The following stations have been cleared by the MDEQ:
● Station 3 (Waveland Beach — from Oak Boulevard east to Favre Street)
● Station 4 (Bay St. Louis Beach — from the box culvert east to Ballentine Street)
● Station 8 (Gulfport West Beach — from Maria Avenue east to Camp Avenue)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment