Agency lifts advisories on three Coast beaches
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2013
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality has lifted three water contact advisories issued Feb. 15 for Coast beaches.
The agency did not close the beaches.
The following stations have been cleared by the MDEQ:
● Station 3 (Waveland Beach — from Oak Boulevard east to Favre Street)
● Station 4 (Bay St. Louis Beach — from the box culvert east to Ballentine Street)
● Station 8 (Gulfport West Beach — from Maria Avenue east to Camp Avenue)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow