Black, Kinnison promoted
C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has made two promotions. Wes Black was promoted to area sales manager for business and government sales in the company’s Central Mississippi market. He previously served as a client account executive since 2010. Prior to joining C Spire, Black was a software development and design consultant for IKON. A graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and molecular biology, Black is a native of Starkville, and serves on the men’s mentoring group with the Mississippi Children’s Home.
C Spire Wireless has promoted Mary Claire Kinnison to recruitment manager for the technology company’s Human Resources Department. She has previously worked as a communications and sports marketing specialist for the company. Prior to joining C Spire in 2010, Kinnison was the admissions recruiter for Delta State University. A native of Cleveland, Kinnison is a Delta State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Madison County and is president of the Jackson chapter of the Delta State University Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO