Black, Kinnison promoted
C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has made two promotions. Wes Black was promoted to area sales manager for business and government sales in the company’s Central Mississippi market. He previously served as a client account executive since 2010. Prior to joining C Spire, Black was a software development and design consultant for IKON. A graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and molecular biology, Black is a native of Starkville, and serves on the men’s mentoring group with the Mississippi Children’s Home.
C Spire Wireless has promoted Mary Claire Kinnison to recruitment manager for the technology company’s Human Resources Department. She has previously worked as a communications and sports marketing specialist for the company. Prior to joining C Spire in 2010, Kinnison was the admissions recruiter for Delta State University. A native of Cleveland, Kinnison is a Delta State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Madison County and is president of the Jackson chapter of the Delta State University Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge