Black, Kinnison promoted
C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has made two promotions. Wes Black was promoted to area sales manager for business and government sales in the company’s Central Mississippi market. He previously served as a client account executive since 2010. Prior to joining C Spire, Black was a software development and design consultant for IKON. A graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry and molecular biology, Black is a native of Starkville, and serves on the men’s mentoring group with the Mississippi Children’s Home.
C Spire Wireless has promoted Mary Claire Kinnison to recruitment manager for the technology company’s Human Resources Department. She has previously worked as a communications and sports marketing specialist for the company. Prior to joining C Spire in 2010, Kinnison was the admissions recruiter for Delta State University. A native of Cleveland, Kinnison is a Delta State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She is a member of the Junior Auxiliary of Madison County and is president of the Jackson chapter of the Delta State University Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force