CMI welcomes Brewer, Williamson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Corporate Management Inc. welcomes Leslie Brewer, CPA, as a senior accountant and Tina Williamson as director of corporate compliance. Brewer has over a decade’s worth of experience as a licensed CPA in Mississippi. Former positions include senior financial analyst for Singing River Health System and senior staff accountant for Culumber, Fletcher, Hooker, Harvey and Burge, PLLC. Brewer is a life-long resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and earned a bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is currently a member of the AICPA and MSCPA. She recently completed a Leadership and Management Development Program and “Developing the Leader in You Program,” both sponsored by Singing River Health System and designed for a hand-selected group of future leaders.
Williamson has over 20 years of healthcare and management experience, five years in corporate compliance. Former positions include director at Mississippi College School of Law and former co-editor of the MC Law Amicus Alumni magazine. She also served as a former case manager for a legal defense team in the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague, Holland.
Williamson was named 2009 “Young Lawyer of the Year” for MC Law and included in Mississippi Business Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” for 2011. She received her juris doctorate degree from Mississippi College School of Law and her bachelor of arts in psychology and biblical studies from Belhaven College. Williamson is also a registered respiratory therapist in Mississippi, having trained in AAS respiratory therapy at Itawamba Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CMI welcomes Brewer, Williamson”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image