CMI welcomes Brewer, Williamson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Corporate Management Inc. welcomes Leslie Brewer, CPA, as a senior accountant and Tina Williamson as director of corporate compliance. Brewer has over a decade’s worth of experience as a licensed CPA in Mississippi. Former positions include senior financial analyst for Singing River Health System and senior staff accountant for Culumber, Fletcher, Hooker, Harvey and Burge, PLLC. Brewer is a life-long resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and earned a bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is currently a member of the AICPA and MSCPA. She recently completed a Leadership and Management Development Program and “Developing the Leader in You Program,” both sponsored by Singing River Health System and designed for a hand-selected group of future leaders.
Williamson has over 20 years of healthcare and management experience, five years in corporate compliance. Former positions include director at Mississippi College School of Law and former co-editor of the MC Law Amicus Alumni magazine. She also served as a former case manager for a legal defense team in the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague, Holland.
Williamson was named 2009 “Young Lawyer of the Year” for MC Law and included in Mississippi Business Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” for 2011. She received her juris doctorate degree from Mississippi College School of Law and her bachelor of arts in psychology and biblical studies from Belhaven College. Williamson is also a registered respiratory therapist in Mississippi, having trained in AAS respiratory therapy at Itawamba Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CMI welcomes Brewer, Williamson”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits