Davis made VP
Julie Davis has joined American HealthTech as vice president, customer relations, reporting to Teresa Chase, president and CEO. Davis comes to American HealthTech with over a decade of executive post-acute leadership experience. Davis served in a series of strategic executive positions for Kinetic Concepts Inc., Carolina Power and Light as well as Proctor and Gamble.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP