Davis made VP
Julie Davis has joined American HealthTech as vice president, customer relations, reporting to Teresa Chase, president and CEO. Davis comes to American HealthTech with over a decade of executive post-acute leadership experience. Davis served in a series of strategic executive positions for Kinetic Concepts Inc., Carolina Power and Light as well as Proctor and Gamble.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO