DCI selects Beasley
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc., has been selected as a winner in the economic development profession’s “40 Under 40” awards. The award’s program was managed by Development Counsellors International (DCI), a New York-based firm that specializes in economic development marketing.
Beasley has been an employee of the MSET at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center in Hancock County since the spring of 1999 and became president and CEO in 2008. He is a certified economic developer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable