DCI selects Beasley
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc., has been selected as a winner in the economic development profession’s “40 Under 40” awards. The award’s program was managed by Development Counsellors International (DCI), a New York-based firm that specializes in economic development marketing.
Beasley has been an employee of the MSET at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center in Hancock County since the spring of 1999 and became president and CEO in 2008. He is a certified economic developer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap