DCI selects Beasley
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc., has been selected as a winner in the economic development profession’s “40 Under 40” awards. The award’s program was managed by Development Counsellors International (DCI), a New York-based firm that specializes in economic development marketing.
Beasley has been an employee of the MSET at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center in Hancock County since the spring of 1999 and became president and CEO in 2008. He is a certified economic developer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015