DCI selects Beasley
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc., has been selected as a winner in the economic development profession’s “40 Under 40” awards. The award’s program was managed by Development Counsellors International (DCI), a New York-based firm that specializes in economic development marketing.
Beasley has been an employee of the MSET at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center in Hancock County since the spring of 1999 and became president and CEO in 2008. He is a certified economic developer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal