DCI selects Beasley
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Charlie Beasley, president and CEO, Mississippi Enterprise for Technology Inc., has been selected as a winner in the economic development profession’s “40 Under 40” awards. The award’s program was managed by Development Counsellors International (DCI), a New York-based firm that specializes in economic development marketing.
Beasley has been an employee of the MSET at NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center in Hancock County since the spring of 1999 and became president and CEO in 2008. He is a certified economic developer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015