Firm chooses Middleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
The Gillon Group, PLLC has admitted Lauren Biglane Middleton, CPA, as its newest Partner. A Natchez native, Middleton holds a BS degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has spent the last seven years concentrating her practice in the areas of tax and accounting services for a wide range of clients including individuals and small businesses.
Outside of the firm, Middleton serves as a board member of the Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce and is active in various civic organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast