Firm chooses Middleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
The Gillon Group, PLLC has admitted Lauren Biglane Middleton, CPA, as its newest Partner. A Natchez native, Middleton holds a BS degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has spent the last seven years concentrating her practice in the areas of tax and accounting services for a wide range of clients including individuals and small businesses.
Outside of the firm, Middleton serves as a board member of the Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce and is active in various civic organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years