Firm chooses Middleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
The Gillon Group, PLLC has admitted Lauren Biglane Middleton, CPA, as its newest Partner. A Natchez native, Middleton holds a BS degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has spent the last seven years concentrating her practice in the areas of tax and accounting services for a wide range of clients including individuals and small businesses.
Outside of the firm, Middleton serves as a board member of the Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce and is active in various civic organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data