Firm chooses Middleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
The Gillon Group, PLLC has admitted Lauren Biglane Middleton, CPA, as its newest Partner. A Natchez native, Middleton holds a BS degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has spent the last seven years concentrating her practice in the areas of tax and accounting services for a wide range of clients including individuals and small businesses.
Outside of the firm, Middleton serves as a board member of the Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce and is active in various civic organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions