Firm chooses Middleton
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
The Gillon Group, PLLC has admitted Lauren Biglane Middleton, CPA, as its newest Partner. A Natchez native, Middleton holds a BS degree in accounting from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has spent the last seven years concentrating her practice in the areas of tax and accounting services for a wide range of clients including individuals and small businesses.
Outside of the firm, Middleton serves as a board member of the Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce and is active in various civic organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary