King passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Robert David King Jr., CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, has successfully passed the examination and met the experience requirements to be classified as accredited in business valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of CPAs. King is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A., which is located in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015