King passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Robert David King Jr., CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, has successfully passed the examination and met the experience requirements to be classified as accredited in business valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of CPAs. King is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A., which is located in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones