King passes exam
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Robert David King Jr., CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, has successfully passed the examination and met the experience requirements to be classified as accredited in business valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of CPAs. King is a shareholder with The Koerber Company, P.A., which is located in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability