Kuczaj chats with BBC
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Dr. Stan Kuczaj, professor of psychology and director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Marine Mammal Behavior and Cognition Laboratory, was recently interviewed by the British Broadcasting Company (BBC) for a future episode of its “Natural World” series. The show airs on the Animal Planet channel. The interview focused on Kuczaj’s behavioral and cognitive research on walruses, which has been ongoing for the last five years at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders