Kuczaj chats with BBC
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Dr. Stan Kuczaj, professor of psychology and director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Marine Mammal Behavior and Cognition Laboratory, was recently interviewed by the British Broadcasting Company (BBC) for a future episode of its “Natural World” series. The show airs on the Animal Planet channel. The interview focused on Kuczaj’s behavioral and cognitive research on walruses, which has been ongoing for the last five years at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015