Kuczaj chats with BBC
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Dr. Stan Kuczaj, professor of psychology and director of the University of Southern Mississippi’s Marine Mammal Behavior and Cognition Laboratory, was recently interviewed by the British Broadcasting Company (BBC) for a future episode of its “Natural World” series. The show airs on the Animal Planet channel. The interview focused on Kuczaj’s behavioral and cognitive research on walruses, which has been ongoing for the last five years at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- Big job ahead for state economists in assessing business incentives
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month