Leathers, Drambarean staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Breanne N. Leathers, DNP, to Lake Serene Clinic. Leathers received her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned a doctor of nursing practice from the University of South Alabama. Leathers is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Also, Lavinia D. Drambarean, PA-C, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Dermatology – South. Drambarean earned her bachelor of science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and received her master of clinical medical science degree from the Physician Assistant Program at Barry University in Miami, Fla. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications