Leathers, Drambarean staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Breanne N. Leathers, DNP, to Lake Serene Clinic. Leathers received her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned a doctor of nursing practice from the University of South Alabama. Leathers is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Also, Lavinia D. Drambarean, PA-C, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Dermatology – South. Drambarean earned her bachelor of science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and received her master of clinical medical science degree from the Physician Assistant Program at Barry University in Miami, Fla. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi