Leathers, Drambarean staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Breanne N. Leathers, DNP, to Lake Serene Clinic. Leathers received her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned a doctor of nursing practice from the University of South Alabama. Leathers is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Also, Lavinia D. Drambarean, PA-C, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Dermatology – South. Drambarean earned her bachelor of science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and received her master of clinical medical science degree from the Physician Assistant Program at Barry University in Miami, Fla. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi