Leathers, Drambarean staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Breanne N. Leathers, DNP, to Lake Serene Clinic. Leathers received her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned a doctor of nursing practice from the University of South Alabama. Leathers is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Also, Lavinia D. Drambarean, PA-C, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Dermatology – South. Drambarean earned her bachelor of science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and received her master of clinical medical science degree from the Physician Assistant Program at Barry University in Miami, Fla. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign