Leathers, Drambarean staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Breanne N. Leathers, DNP, to Lake Serene Clinic. Leathers received her bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned a doctor of nursing practice from the University of South Alabama. Leathers is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse.
Also, Lavinia D. Drambarean, PA-C, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Dermatology – South. Drambarean earned her bachelor of science degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and received her master of clinical medical science degree from the Physician Assistant Program at Barry University in Miami, Fla. Her professional memberships include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case