Makamson named publisher
Diane Makamson has been named the publisher of The Bolivar Commercial, effective Jan. 1. Makamson had been interim publisher since the retirement of former publisher Mark Williams. She had previously been the COO and bookkeeper with The Bolivar Commercial. Makamson has worked at the newspaper for 35 years and has experience in all aspects of printing, including knowledge of the Job Shop and of paper delivery.
She and her husband, Kenny, have two grown sons Jason and Jonathan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation