Manuel admitted as member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
J. William Manuel, a commercial and employment litigation partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been admitted as a member of the invitation-only American Board of Trial Advocates. Manuel’s practice focuses on commercial, products liability and employment discrimination cases for large and small businesses in courts in Mississippi and across the country.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image