Manuel admitted as member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
J. William Manuel, a commercial and employment litigation partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been admitted as a member of the invitation-only American Board of Trial Advocates. Manuel’s practice focuses on commercial, products liability and employment discrimination cases for large and small businesses in courts in Mississippi and across the country.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point