Manuel admitted as member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
J. William Manuel, a commercial and employment litigation partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been admitted as a member of the invitation-only American Board of Trial Advocates. Manuel’s practice focuses on commercial, products liability and employment discrimination cases for large and small businesses in courts in Mississippi and across the country.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts