Manuel admitted as member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
J. William Manuel, a commercial and employment litigation partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been admitted as a member of the invitation-only American Board of Trial Advocates. Manuel’s practice focuses on commercial, products liability and employment discrimination cases for large and small businesses in courts in Mississippi and across the country.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager