Manuel admitted as member
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
J. William Manuel, a commercial and employment litigation partner in the Jackson office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been admitted as a member of the invitation-only American Board of Trial Advocates. Manuel’s practice focuses on commercial, products liability and employment discrimination cases for large and small businesses in courts in Mississippi and across the country.
Manuel earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He also has a B.A., magna cum laude, from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways