MSU hires Clark
by Stephen McDill
Published: February 22,2013
The Mississippi State University Extension Service has hired Sylvia Clark in response to Mississippians’ growing interest in returning to traditional methods of food preparation and preservation, sewing and home arts. Clark serves as an Extension associate for family and consumer sciences. She received her bachelor’s degree in agricultural and information science and her master’s degree in agricultural and extension education, both from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues