MSU hires Clark
Published: February 22,2013
The Mississippi State University Extension Service has hired Sylvia Clark in response to Mississippians’ growing interest in returning to traditional methods of food preparation and preservation, sewing and home arts. Clark serves as an Extension associate for family and consumer sciences. She received her bachelor’s degree in agricultural and information science and her master’s degree in agricultural and extension education, both from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)