MSU hires Clark
by Stephen McDill
Published: February 22,2013
The Mississippi State University Extension Service has hired Sylvia Clark in response to Mississippians’ growing interest in returning to traditional methods of food preparation and preservation, sewing and home arts. Clark serves as an Extension associate for family and consumer sciences. She received her bachelor’s degree in agricultural and information science and her master’s degree in agricultural and extension education, both from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route