MSU hires Clark
Published: February 22,2013
The Mississippi State University Extension Service has hired Sylvia Clark in response to Mississippians’ growing interest in returning to traditional methods of food preparation and preservation, sewing and home arts. Clark serves as an Extension associate for family and consumer sciences. She received her bachelor’s degree in agricultural and information science and her master’s degree in agricultural and extension education, both from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves