Taylor made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. has elected Robin Banck Taylor, of its Jackson office to shareholder. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Taylor served as law clerk to Judge James D. Maxwell of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has an extensive background in complex litigation, representing a variety of corporate clients before state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
Taylor earned her J.D., cum laude, from Tulane Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House