Taylor made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. has elected Robin Banck Taylor, of its Jackson office to shareholder. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Taylor served as law clerk to Judge James D. Maxwell of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has an extensive background in complex litigation, representing a variety of corporate clients before state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
Taylor earned her J.D., cum laude, from Tulane Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015