Taylor made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. has elected Robin Banck Taylor, of its Jackson office to shareholder. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Taylor served as law clerk to Judge James D. Maxwell of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has an extensive background in complex litigation, representing a variety of corporate clients before state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
Taylor earned her J.D., cum laude, from Tulane Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast