Taylor made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. has elected Robin Banck Taylor, of its Jackson office to shareholder. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Taylor served as law clerk to Judge James D. Maxwell of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has an extensive background in complex litigation, representing a variety of corporate clients before state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
Taylor earned her J.D., cum laude, from Tulane Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks