Taylor made shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 22,2013
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. has elected Robin Banck Taylor, of its Jackson office to shareholder. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Taylor served as law clerk to Judge James D. Maxwell of the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has an extensive background in complex litigation, representing a variety of corporate clients before state and federal courts at both trial and appellate levels.
Taylor earned her J.D., cum laude, from Tulane Law School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs