Solar energy company moves offices to Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 24,2013
GULFPORT — Solar America Corp. completed the relocation of its corporate offices to Gulfport.
The company said while the move to Gulfport places the corporate office closer in proximity to the company’s Solar N Stuff retail operation in Covington, La., the principal driver of the relocation was to take advantage of forthcoming state tax credits for solar installations that could be as high as 50 percent, instantly making Mississippi one of the most affordable states in the country to install both residential and commercial solar energy systems.
“We’re excited about the opportunity to be one of the first solar companies on the ground in Mississippi,” stated Robert Bludorn, chairman and CEO. “The combination of our cutting edge solar technologies with our advantage of being headquartered in Mississippi will provide a unique opportunity to be a major player in Mississippi’s evolving solar market. We are very excited about the opportunity to showcase our solar products, including the Solar Power Station, to the residents and businesses of Mississippi.”
The Solar Power Station is intended to bring a new level of solar product integration previously unavailable to the average homeowner or small business owner, according to the company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Solar energy company moves offices to Coast”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life