Man gets time for role in stolen equipment ring
by Associated Press
Published: February 28,2013
NATCHEZ — Federal court records say Michael Fralick has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison in a scheme to purchase trucks, tractors and other equipment stolen from dealers in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Fralick was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Natchez. He and Jory Sam Tantillo were indicted in February 2012 by a federal grand jury in south Mississippi.
Tantillo was previously sentenced to eight months.
The indictment said that in 2009 they placed orders for the equipment they wanted and two other men stole it from dealers in Centreville, Rayville, La., and Magnolia, Ark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery