Man gets time for role in stolen equipment ring
Published: February 28,2013
NATCHEZ — Federal court records say Michael Fralick has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison in a scheme to purchase trucks, tractors and other equipment stolen from dealers in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Fralick was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Natchez. He and Jory Sam Tantillo were indicted in February 2012 by a federal grand jury in south Mississippi.
Tantillo was previously sentenced to eight months.
The indictment said that in 2009 they placed orders for the equipment they wanted and two other men stole it from dealers in Centreville, Rayville, La., and Magnolia, Ark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation