Man gets time for role in stolen equipment ring
by Associated Press
Published: February 28,2013
NATCHEZ — Federal court records say Michael Fralick has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison in a scheme to purchase trucks, tractors and other equipment stolen from dealers in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Fralick was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Natchez. He and Jory Sam Tantillo were indicted in February 2012 by a federal grand jury in south Mississippi.
Tantillo was previously sentenced to eight months.
The indictment said that in 2009 they placed orders for the equipment they wanted and two other men stole it from dealers in Centreville, Rayville, La., and Magnolia, Ark.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound